Whether it’s for your Mom, your wife, your sister or any other special woman in your life, it’s easy to pick great gifts made in Canada.
Here’s a few suggestions:
1) These designer handbags & wallets handmade in Cape Breton are so unbelievably special with their inlaid Swarovski crystal. Stunning! ($ 129.00):
2) This beautiful jewelry is made in Alberta and looks like a million bucks! ($ 48.98):
3) A great fragrance company working on making the world a better place. Inspirational & delightful! ($ 70.00):
4) This luxurious all-natural facial cream protects and promotes a youthfull complexion. Made with love in B.C. ($ 34.99):
5) A stylish and eco-friendly version of the traditional briefcase. Made in Ontario from wool felt. ($ 129.00):
6) Give the gift of a good night’s sleep with these natural Kapok fiber pillows made in B.C. ($ 34.00):
7) For the gardener, nothing beats this flower press which allows the summer’s flowers to get a second life! ($ 29.50):
8) The perfect gift for every woman who hates to scrape the ice off her car windshield: wiper covers that slip over your wiper blades to keep them from freezing to your windshield! A new product, made in Ontario. ($ 18.99):
I hope this will demonstrate the variety of great products still made in Canada today. Amazing isn’t it? And they really are gifts that keep on giving…back to the local communities in which they are made!
Images courtesy of Buy Canadian First members